MARATHON – ESTHER
KEY SCRIPTURES: Hebrews 12:1; Esther 4:1-16; Acts 17:26; Romans 8:28; Matthew 10:39; Psalm 67:1-2
WHAT CAN WE LEARN FROM ESTHER’S STORY?
- God is in CONTROL. Esther 4:14 (NIV)
- Esther’s influence IN THE PALACE had a historical impact on her NATION and the WORLD
- Esther’s actions helped to ACCOMPLISH God’s PURPOSES . Esther 4:11; 4:16 (MSG)
WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ME?
- Understand that God has PLACED ME WHERE I AM. – Acts 17:26 (NIV)
- Find God’s PURPOSE for placing me where I am. – Romans 8:28 (NIV)
- Find COURAGE AND WISDOM to step out and become SELFLESS for God’s glory and your good. Matthew 10:39; Psalm 67:1-2 (NIV)