KEY SCRIPTURE – John 5: 1-11 (NLT); Romans 12:2 (NIV);
Roman 8:28 (NIV); Philippians 1:6 (NIV)
Do You Want It?
- Jesus doesn’t ask, “Why are you here?” Jesus asks, “Do you want to get well?”
- Breakthrough begins where my excuses
- The Process Of Being Made Well
- Get Up – You have to choose to not stay in the place that you’ve been in. (Romans 12:2 NIV)
- Pick Up Your Mat – You have to acknowledge what you’ve been laying in, pick it up, and carry it. (Roman 8:28 NIV)
- Walk – You have to walk in the freedom that you’ve been given. (Philippians 1:6 NIV)
- The only thing that can keep me away from what God has for me is myself.